FTP server

Ben Sewell ben_sewell_007 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 19 00:52:39 UTC 2004

Hi Sergei,
thanks for posting. I do still have one problem that it didnt work for some
reason. Would it be helpful if I posted that pectabyte's FTP site should
only be ftp://pectabyte.dyndns.org while mine would be
ftp://mosherben.dyndns.org? Right now if you try browsing though both FTP
sites you have anonymous access which is very strange since I restarted my
RH9 server to try have this fixed.

I can create a SSH login(?) for you if you could access the machine since I
do have SSH setup. Don't ask about what SSH is, I only know it allows a user
to remotely access your files and I let a contact of a friend have a look
after I tried your suggustion. :-/

Thanks,
Ben