Dual Booting Linux and XP

rahul b jain cs student rbj2 at oak.njit.edu
Thu Jun 24 18:35:39 UTC 2004

But how do I edit grub / lilo ( I am using lilo) as I am not being able to
boot into linux. I also dont have a floppy drive to boot from a bootable
floppy. During my installation, I had selected linux as my default boot.

I also tried upgrading linux after installation, but it didnt update the
lilo boot options. Plz let me know.

thanks.