Resync raid drives

Chris Mason lists at masonc.com
Wed Jun 30 01:11:30 UTC 2004

I ended up using a similar plan, I installed and used mdadm to do the same
thing. It worked great.

I need to know in the future if my RAID devices are out of sync, and I don't
think mdadm is up to it, what do you suggest? It does seem all I have to do
is:

# nohup mdadm --monitor --mail=sysadmin --delay=300 /dev/md0 &

But I was looking for something more finished. However, this should work
also.

Chris Mason
masonc at masonc.com
Box 340, The Valley, Anguilla, British West Indies
Tel. (264) 497-5670 - Cell: (264) 235-5670 - Also (305)-735-3483
Fax: (264) 497-8463 - US Fax (815)301-9759
Yahoo IM: netconcepts_anguilla at yahoo.com