Setting a Users Quota when creating account.

Steve Buehler steve at ibapp.com
Wed Jun 2 17:03:15 UTC 2004

I have done some searching and haven't found what I am looking for
yet.  Maybe I am just looking in the wrong place.  Does anybody know of a
simple perl script that I could run like the following:
scriptname username passwd softlimit hardlimit
What I want it to do is to create a user on my RHEL 3.x system and set the
user and group quotas for that person with their soft limit and hard
limit.  The username would be the same as the group name.  Would be nice if
the script would change the quotas for a user who is already on the system
if an command line option is used to tell it to.  But the priority for me
is just to get one to do it while adding the user.

Thanks
Steve