Mail Server

Vivek Kumar vivekk at gorave.net
Wed Jun 2 20:50:55 UTC 2004

Hi all,

Currently we have internal email system. All the mails comes in to the
firewall box and gets forwarded to Advance server box and I have
sendmail, anti-virus and spamassassin running on this box and after the
mail is processed/checked it gets forwarded to the MS exchange server
box for distribution. Outbound mails comes from MS exchange server to
Linux Server and then goes out.
Our management wants that people on field should be able to look into
their mailbox from outside world when they are travelling. Now how can
they see the mails ?? What I need to do for that ?? What I thought was
to put one Mail server outside the firewall and that box should talk to
Exchange server internally and also outside world and people can get to
it as Secured mail (like yahoo mail or any other internet mail). Kindly
help me and let me know what is the right approach.
Appreciate your help..

Thanks

Vivek