Mail Server

Christian Campbell ccampbell at brueggers.com
Thu Jun 3 12:10:23 UTC 2004

Our company has the same setup as you.
Linux/Sendmail/MailScanner/Spamassassin receives mail for the
domain and forwards them to our Exchange server.  We allow
Exchange users to IMAP through the firewall. We don't use OWA.
External Exchange users use the sendmail server for outgoing
SMTP mail using SMTP AUTH.

Christian

Christian Campbell
Systems Engineer, Sair LCP, A+, N+, i-Net+
Bruegger's Enterprises
Desk: 802-652-9270
Cell: 802-734-5023
Fax: 802-660-4034
Email: ccampbell at brueggers dot com

PGP Public Key available via PGP keyservers
or http://www2.brueggers.com/pgp/ccampbell.html

"We all know Linux is great...
It does infinite loops in 5 seconds."
          -Linus Torvalds