redhat-list Digest, Vol 4, Issue 1

Michael Sullivan msulli1355 at tulsacoxmail.com
Thu Jun 3 14:40:50 UTC 2004

I fixed it.  Since when the power goes off the router resets and my
server PC powers back up, I just changed the IP forwarding in the router
to 192.168.1.2, since that's the first IP address to be assigned through
the router after the router is rebooted.  I'm sorry guys.  I should have
thought of that a long time ago....

-Michael Sullivan-