RH9 Disk 2 Corrupt

Stephen Kuhn skuhn at telpacific.com.au
Thu Jun 3 15:36:11 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-06-04 at 01:31, Eucke Warren wrote:
> Greetings all!
>
> I am attempting to do an inplace upgrade from RH8 to RH9.  However, I have continued to download "corrupted" iso's.  Disks 1 and 3 are fine but I have tried several sources and each provides me a "corrupted" disk 2.  It fails on install and it fails "test" that the RH install process initializes.  Anyone else have this experience?  Suggestions?
>
> Thanks!
>
> -Eucke

What are you burning the ISO's with - say, maybe, er, Windows?

stephen kuhn - owner
==============================
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
Carol's head ached as she trailed behind the unsmiling Calibrees along
the block of booths. She chirruped at Kennicott, "Let's be wild! Let's
ride on the merry-go-round and grab a gold ring!" Kennicott considered
it, and mumbled to Calibree, "Think you folks would like to stop and try
a ride on the merry-go-round?" Calibree considered it, and mumbled to
his wife, "Think you'd like to stop and try a ride on the
merry-go-round?" Mrs. Calibree smiled in a washed-out manner, and
sighed, "Oh no, I don't believe I care to much, but you folks go ahead
and try it." Calibree stated to Kennicott, "No, I don't believe we care
to a whole lot, but you folks go ahead and try it." Kennicott summarized
the whole case against wildness: "Let's try it some other time, Carrie."
She gave it up. -- Sinclair Lewis, "Main Street"