Source for Rh7.3

Ed Wilts ewilts at ewilts.org
Tue Jun 8 13:24:30 UTC 2004

On Tue, Jun 08, 2004 at 02:51:36PM +0200, John Longland wrote:
> I need to re-compile my kernel ( I have some old binaries
> that won't execute ) and my CD does not seem to have
> the source. I have also searched redhat.com, sourceforge and freshmeat.

Every Red Hat CD set included the kernel sources as well as the sources
for every other package.

On Red Hat's FTP site, look in:
ftp.redhat.com:/pub/redhat/linux/7.3/en/os/i386/RedHat/RPMS>

kernel-source is there.

Also check the updates area - there's an updated kernel for 7.3 there:
ftp.redhat.com:/pub/redhat/linux/updates/7.3/en/os

--
Ed Wilts, RHCE
Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:ewilts at ewilts.org