Kuduz Issue - RH Enigma 7.2

Ragland, Cole CRagland at firstam.com
Wed Jun 9 20:23:52 UTC 2004

I actually moved all files that kudzu writes and refers to and finally got a
response:

It discovered my nic, video and usb controller:

	configure	ignore	do nothing

but not my mouse.  But now i'm thinking that it was the 'ignore' option i
previously selected for mouse and not 'delete'.  If so, the question is how
can you 'reset' hwconf to detect any 'ignored' devices?  Where does it keep
this status (information) so that it can be toggeled.  Nothing 'man'.
Thanks again.

--cole