802.11g wireless questions

James Marcinek jmarc1 at jemconsult.biz
Thu Jun 10 01:58:38 UTC 2004

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to get my first wireless network attempt. I'm trying to go with
the 802.11g adapter. With that said I purchased a linksys wrt54gs router.
So far there's no problem with this. The options for Wireless network
cards were limited and I tried to find a linux compatable one but ended up
crossing my fingers and selecting the linksys wpc54gs. So far I've not
located any information on this so any help would be appreciated. While
the router can also handle 802.11b I would prefer trying to use the
802.11g. In any case if anyone could give some pointers I'd be grateful.

Thanks,

James