perl nightmare

u235sentinel at comcast.net u235sentinel at comcast.net
Thu Jun 10 20:54:59 UTC 2004

I'm not sure how to force it however I would strongly recommend against it.  This is a case in which I feel something is still missing.  You might want to check the error_log and see what it's complaining about.

I noticed a part of the snippit stated the server did not warm/start up.  This might be part of the problem.  You might want to check into it.