Two interfaces on the same network

Larry Brown larry.brown at dimensionnetworks.com
Fri Jun 11 13:29:56 UTC 2004

To make sure I understand the whole picture, as it appears close... The
camera is directly connected to what is running Linux and the object
running linux would be mounted up on the wall along with the camera?  If
that is correct, why not simply stay on wireless and not have a wired
component?  Wireless speed should be faster than your Internet
connection for http access so the difference in speed should not affect
your internet viewing audience.