directory quota for root ?

Mike Burger mburger at bubbanfriends.org
Fri Jun 11 18:20:21 UTC 2004

My understanding is that quotas are on a filesystem basis...you'd have to
have some sort of logic built into the code that basically did the
equivalent of "du" on the directory, to get the current disk usage.

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

Visit the Dog Pound II BBS
telnet://dogpound2.citadel.org or http://dogpound2.citadel.org:2000

To be notified of updates to the web site, visit