802.11g wireless questions

Chris Wilson rhn_list at yepher.com
Fri Jun 11 21:53:39 UTC 2004

James,

I use the LinkSys WPC54g on my Linux laptop and have no problems with
it. I use the Linuxant (http://www.linuxant.com/company/) and the
Windows driver that was shipped with the card.

I feel it was well worth the $19.00 not to have to search and search and
try this and that to get it to work. I would recommend this route if you
don't have time to hack around with kernel setting and the like.

-- Chris