RedHat 9 install

Ed Wilts ewilts at ewilts.org
Tue Jun 15 18:35:25 UTC 2004

On Tue, Jun 15, 2004 at 02:19:33PM -0400, Vivek Kumar wrote:
> In case I install REDHAT 9 on my pers. system then how can I get update.
> RedHat 9 is free so does up2date work with redhat 9 ?? If not then what
> version of RH should I install.

Red Hat Linux 9 has been discontinued and no more updates are available.
You can install Fedora (free like RHL was), Red Hat Professional
Workstation (~$85/year for an enterprise product with limited support),
or one of the enterprise products ($349/yr and up including support).

--
Ed Wilts, RHCE
Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:ewilts at ewilts.org