pxeboot - EXT3-fs:unable to read superblock

Grey Kuyper greykuyper at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 17 18:38:00 UTC 2004

Steve: Thanks for the pointers. What I am trying to do is get the client WITH the HDD to behave as I want it to after I remove the HDD. That means it boots locallly from a local filesystem and then executes server's programs locally by getting them via NFS. I'm also making it a DHCP client.

Once I pare down the client's filesystem I'll make an image of that and see if it can be loaded .

I'll let you know how it goes.

Grey