Wemin IS cool

hanfamily at earthlink.net hanfamily at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 18 01:05:30 UTC 2004

I loaned out my cups book, but if I remember correctly you make
changes in /ect/cups/cupsd.conf to the location admin area then
you can use http://machinename:631 for setup over the network.
The CUPS site has most of the documentation on line so you
proably find what you need there. With RHEL I installed cups
on a machine that does not have samba however I can print on windows
machines using my rh7.3 cups samba printers talk about neat.
                        Linda