What happened to minimize, full screen, and close?

Don Cooley kerryanddavidus at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 19 04:46:35 UTC 2004

Whenever I open my web browser or any program  there
is no longer any minimize, full screen, or close
symbols in the upper corner of the window. This is
very annoying to me. Also, now when I open mozilla and
I click on bookmarks and move my pointer down to click
on a bookmarked page bookmarks just closes. An applet
error came up but I stupidly closed it and I don't
know what it was. Can anyone please help?

=====
Don Cooley
to clappercla'w. To tongue-beat; to scold. Johnson's Dictionary