What happened to minimize, full screen, and close?

Stephen Kuhn skuhn at telpacific.com.au
Sat Jun 19 04:56:44 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-06-19 at 14:46, Don Cooley wrote:
> Whenever I open my web browser or any program  there
> is no longer any minimize, full screen, or close
> symbols in the upper corner of the window. This is
> very annoying to me. Also, now when I open mozilla and
> I click on bookmarks and move my pointer down to click
> on a bookmarked page bookmarks just closes. An applet
> error came up but I stupidly closed it and I don't
> know what it was. Can anyone please help?
>
> =====
> Don Cooley

Have you upgraded or mucked around with GTK - or even better, have you
rebooted to see if the issue was resolved? Sometimes, mucking around
with different themes (depending on your WindowMangler - I'll assume
it's Gnome) can seriously hose up your current session; I'd first reboot
and see if that resolves the issue, and then after that, see if I can
change back to the default theme...

stephen kuhn - proprietor
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company