spammassassin + procmail

Nabin Limbu nlimbu at healthnet.org.np
Sun Jun 20 14:43:01 UTC 2004

Hi,

I am using spammassassin + procmail + sendmail with squirrelmail in RH 9.0.

1) How can I change the point (value) of a particular hits in spamassassin?

2) How can I make a list so that spamassassin ignore the list of from / to address of
that list?

3) How can I pass all the email through spamassassin? Do I have to write in
/etc/procmailrc ? Now I am using in /home/username/.procmailrc. But I think it is an
inefficient way to have ".procmailrc" for all users in their home directory. Is there any
way where I can write all common feature for all users in a file and specific rules in the
user's home directories.

4) I am also using squirrelmail. Whenever spammassassin detects spam, I am
forwarding it to Trash folder. But I find some useful emails sent to Trash folder as a
spam. When I move this mail back to inbox, I am not able to view the email especially
mime files (attachments).

Hoping for your kind support.

With Regards
Nabin Limbu