spammassassin + procmail

Ed Wilts ewilts at ewilts.org
Sun Jun 20 16:42:36 UTC 2004

On Sun, Jun 20, 2004 at 08:13:01PM +0530, Nabin Limbu wrote:
> I am using spammassassin + procmail + sendmail with squirrelmail in RH
> 9.0.
>
> 1) How can I change the point (value) of a particular hits in
> spamassassin?
>
> 2) How can I make a list so that spamassassin ignore the list of from
> / to address of that list?
>
> 3) How can I pass all the email through spamassassin?

You should install MailScanner - http://www.mailscanner.info.
MailScanner will scan all your incoming mail for viruses (if you install
something like clamav or f-prot or any of a bunch of others) and also
process them through spamassassin.  You can install white and black
lists that addresses number 2 above.

--
Ed Wilts, RHCE
Mounds View, MN, USA