RPM upload - where?

Reuben D. Budiardja techlist at voyager.phys.utk.edu
Mon Jun 21 13:06:28 UTC 2004

On Monday 21 June 2004 08:58 am, Sasa Stupar wrote:
> Manuel Arostegui Ramirez pravi:
> > --- Sasa Stupar <sasa at stupar.homelinux.net> escribió:
> >>Hi!
> >>I have made several rpm's for the latest versions of
> >>sendmail, nut, etc.
> >>for RedHat 8. Where can I upload them so they could
> >>be found on rpmfind.net?

> you have to bug the redhat dudes, so that they provide a way to upload
> contrib packages.
> Anyone can tell me where I can upload stuff?

AFAIK before this, there's no place where you can upload contrib stuff,
especially with older version of Redhat. One other place you can try is to
the Fedora Legacy project: www.fedoralegacy.org

I don't know if their RPMs is mirrored by rpmfind.net or not though.

RDB

--
Reuben D. Budiardja
Department of Physics and Astronomy