Anti-spam

Bob Smith bob at netprt.com
Mon Jun 21 16:27:22 UTC 2004

If you're looking for a third party service, you might try Postini
(http://www.postini.com).
It hooks into your mail configuration, relays through their scrubber,
and anything that's
questionable is removed so that the user can check the messages out later.

Assuming of course that your organization is in the mood to pay for the
service... :-)

-Bob