up2date

Jurvis LaSalle lasalle at bard.edu
Tue Jun 22 16:43:07 UTC 2004

On Jun 21, 2004, at 9:07 PM, Ryan Golhar wrote:

> But, isn't that the point of up2date --nox, to not require X?

I have successfully tested this today.

%ssh remotehost 'up2date-nox -u'

this also worked

%ssh remotehost 'up2date --nox -u'

i was also able to switch the -u to --configure and do it all without
X11.  What exactly have tried?  Just in case it matters, I've got
up2date-4.2.16-1 on taroonU2.

hth,
Jurvis LaSalle