Libmilter and RH9

Eucke Warren euckew at sierraelectronics.com
Wed Jun 23 23:14:04 UTC 2004

Hello all!

I am trying to get spamassassin and Vexira's vamilter running as milters for Sendmail.  As you are no doubt aware, Sendmail builds with milter support with RH9.  Spamassassin, as I understand it, is not built in milter form by the install.  Also, the libmilter resources that exist in other builds of Linux are not present under /usr/local/lib.  I am thinking that I need to rpm -e sendmail and spamassassin and build from source a stock sendmail, libmilter and spamassassin build so that I can make this setup work.  Anyone else go down this path?  Suggestions?

Thanks in advance

-Eucke