Router/Firewall Recommendation

Otto Haliburton ottohaliburton at comcast.net
Thu Jun 24 06:17:43 UTC 2004

glad you have the time and energy to do what you do and it works for you.
With all the maintenance and stuff, I am glad you have the time to do it and
I can tell you are deep into it.  For $40 dollars, I can put my computers
behind a firewall and forget about it cause it ain't going to be hacked by
anybody and it has good performance and reliability.  So if you got the time
and stuff, that is good for you.  Are you more secure no. I mean large
corporations would have a perfect solution with your hook up but they are
very vulnerable with this setup.  Routers have their problems and in to
enable certain features you can open up, but for all practical purposes
individuals don't need to do that.  So for the cost factor you can't beat
the hardware router.  Cheers!!