Router/Firewall Recommendation

Otto Haliburton ottohaliburton at comcast.net
Thu Jun 24 13:14:18 UTC 2004

there is no $0, the configurations are going to cost you money regardless,
I'm not sure how you get a lan with 2 nic cards.  I think I get your point
and I agree.  You are going to need something to tie the network together,
and you can use a routers and hubs chained together, but a small router 4
ports for $40.  As I said a simple hardware router pulls the network
together very cheap and you can forget it.