Dual Booting Linux and XP

Jason Staudenmayer jasons at NJAQUARIUM.ORG
Thu Jun 24 18:38:54 UTC 2004

Don't use lilo, it's outdated and grub is much easier to edit. Re-install
and install grub instead of lilo. Read the man for grub. You might even be
able to boot into rescue mode from the cd and un-install lilo and install
grub from the rmp.