mount OS-9 filesystem (microware)

Michael Scully agentscully at flexiblestrategies.com
Thu Jun 24 21:27:36 UTC 2004

Markus:

	Looks like you can order an evaluation CD that works on Intel based
equipment.  If I were you, I'd throw together a test box from old parts and
see what you can do, without jeopardizing your production system.

	From what I can tell, this is a fairly "Unix-like" OS and you might
find at minimum have an FTP client on it.  You could move files over to
Linux or most any environment that way.  You would have to do this from the
OS 9 box - not the other way around.  It's likely to not necessarily have an
FTP server built in, since it's made to be mean and lean for embedded
systems.

	Mounting the OS 9 file systems would probably require an NFS code
base that it might not have.  Have you tried calling Radisys for any tech
support?  At least it's still a product, and the company is operational.
It's the orphaned products I hate supporting.

Scully