Dual Booting Linux and XP

rahul b jain cs student rbj2 at oak.njit.edu
Fri Jun 25 03:59:59 UTC 2004

I want to select "no", but when that screen comes up, my laptop gets
stuck. The keyboard and mouse both do not respond. And eventually I have
to hard reboot the laptop. This leaves the installation complete which
creates problems when the system boots up. Please let me know if there is
a work around this screen.

Thanks,
Rahul.