Router/Firewall Recommendation

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Fri Jun 25 05:44:47 UTC 2004

At 11:20 PM 6/24/2004, Otto Haliburton wrote:
>I'm going to sum up and then I'm going to forget this thread.

Yay! <grin>

>The problem here is to get the simplest solution that
>solves the problem with the least amount of effort.

No!

The problem here is to help any user to find the best answer for them
*personally*. You keep insisting that everyone use *your* answer, when they
may not even have the same question! For example, some may say that the
problem here is to find the most secure solution which still has a
reasonable cost (financial, time investment, etc.). Others may say that the
problem here is how to find the cheapest solution which still provides
reasonable security, and those users may already have some equipment or
none. Still others may say we're all crazy, let's use Windows!

What does it take to convince you that Your Way is not the Only Way?

>That's my .02cents.

Your 0.02 cents indeed.

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz