Router/Firewall Recommendation

Otto Haliburton ottohaliburton at comcast.net
Fri Jun 25 13:12:22 UTC 2004

here it is again, all thieves can get around all alarms on any car, but why
waste the effort on a protected car when there are many unprotected cars out
there.  People that are out to network these computers together are going to
waste there time on a computer behind a firewall when there are many
computers on the internet without one.  That's what is meant by keep it
simple simon (or stupid or whatever needs to go there).  If you have the
option of using a 3000 dollar machine as a router, good for you, but a
simple effective alternative is a 40 dollar router.  You get the point.