Router/Firewall Recommendation

Otto Haliburton ottohaliburton at comcast.net
Fri Jun 25 14:13:49 UTC 2004

Well, somebody took the bait.  I'm sure with pinpoint accuracy he used
satellite communications to send a uplink that lands in your wireless
network ignoring all other wireless networks to exactly with great care
access only yours with consistency, I mean how did he select yours over all
others cause these wireless adapters have infinite power to roam and access
the world.  And if you believe this I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn.
I suppose with a wireless network a local person within range of your
network might be able to penetrate it.('m not sure, but I do know it is not
trivial).  If you need that much security, why would you go wireless to
start out with.  Look at the intelligent community, they have been able to
penetrate wireless for years.  And if you know anything about cell phones I
would suggest that you not talk about secrets if you are in that environ,
but of course, you have to know a lot to take advantage of these things and
you need the proper equipment(you do need this).

I like been a troll when you have idiots that think that tapping a wireless
network is for everyday jerks.