Router/Firewall Recommendation

Otto Haliburton ottohaliburton at comcast.net
Fri Jun 25 14:31:14 UTC 2004

again you have some moron calling someone else a moron.  Did you read the
posting.  Example.  There are five houses with wireless routers and you are
standing in the middle.  Which one will you be able to access consistently.
Okay, you roam close to one and his network comes in, then you roam close
the other and his network comes in.  So which is which and what do you do
with the info.  Then you have transmissions that come out of the blue, you
know like when your cell location says you somewhere you are not. That's the
problem.  You need to be able to penetrate the wireless network you chose
consistently and after you do you need to know what to do in that particular
environ.  Before you go calling people morons you need to do analysis of the
problem.  Lot's of people have done this and you need to read the theory on
limitation of transmission ranges for wireless equipment.  There is a whole
world of security out here that you are not aware of but most of all reading
closely what was said is important try reading it again maybe you will get
the point