Router/Firewall question (there is a question inside)

Keith Morse kgmorse at mpcu.com
Sun Jun 27 22:53:39 UTC 2004

On Sat, 26 Jun 2004, Steve wrote:

> On Fri, 25 Jun 2004, Rodolfo J. Paiz wrote:
>
> Like fwbuilder.. ? :-)
>
> http://www.fwbuilder.org/archives/cat_screenshots.html
>
> Also builds rules for different types of ip* commands and works on PIX
> firewalls as well apparently.

Also pf based OSes like BSD variants.  I've been using this tool for over
two years and and would not manage firewalls without it.  Other than the
obvious feature (gui) the thing I like about it most is the ability to
include comments with each ruleset.  Very handy when auditing your file
wall rules.