crontab

Jay Berryman jay.berryman at sitel.com
Mon Jun 28 16:01:00 UTC 2004

Are you typing that in as one command?  If so, just type crontab -e and then
hit enter.  Doing so will allow you to edit that users crontab file.  Use vi
commands to add the specific crontab entry.  I hope that helps.

Jay Berryman
Systems Engineer, RHCT

addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.
If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient, or the
authorized agent of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify SITEL immediately by
telephone at 402.963.6001 and delete the message and any attachments from
your system.  Thank you for your cooperation