DHCP Server on Enterprise WS

Ryan Golhar golharam at umdnj.edu
Wed Mar 3 09:27:28 UTC 2004

That's exactly what I'm doing, but one main reason for us purchasing the
licenses was for the up2date feature of RedHat.  I'm concerned that
compiling and installing it manually will not have the dhcp package in
the rpm list for updates...

-----
Ryan Golhar
Analyst II
The Informatics Institute at
The University of Medicine & Dentistry of NJ

Phone: 973-972-5034
Fax: 973-972-7412
Email: golharam at umdnj.edu