redhat-config-packages

Sites, Brad BSites at mem-ins.com
Thu Mar 4 16:55:19 UTC 2004

On Thursday, March 04, 2004 3:52 PM, Peter Ison is quoted as saying:
> I installed Enterprise Server from iso images stored in a directory
> using nfs, but now that I need to install more packages,
> redhat-config-packages asks for a cdrom, which is inconvenient. Is
> there a way of simply pointing to the original iso image directory?

:)  Good luck!  I haven't found a way.  There are two options that you can
pass on the command line.  One is --tree=PATH and the other is
--isodir=PATH, but I have found that either of them work.  In our RHCE class
we also tried to get this to work to no avail.

Brad Sites, RHCE
Systems Administrator
Missouri Employers Mutual Insurance
Phone - 573.499.4230