Linux GUI install

Srinivas Koppisetti skoppisetti at gjusa.com
Fri Mar 12 11:32:01 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I want to install GUI interface on my testing server. When I installed first
time using Linux anaconda installer for some reasons my disk 2 is faulty so
I opted to install basic. Now I want to install GUI on this box. How do I
proceed? Also I need to access this box from my desktop using any GUI
emulation softwares. Please recommend me some good tools.

Thanks in Adv for your help.

Srinivas'

This electronic transmission contains confidential information intended only
for the person(s) named.  Any use, distribution, copying, or disclosure by
any other person is strictly prohibited.  If you received this transmission
in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all copies of
this message.