Integrating Active Directory and Linux DNS servers

James Marcinek jmarc1 at jemconsult.biz
Thu Mar 18 15:37:52 UTC 2004

I'm a little rusty with my Microsoft stuff, but I believe that the real
requirment you're looking for is a Dynamic DNS server. I specifically
recall this need from my Windows 2000 server manuals. The windows DNS
server offers this capability (which is why they want you to use theirs).
I'm not a DNS guru and I would like to know what Linux/Unix based
solutions offer this feature in a DNS server.

James