auto delete email in mailbox

Steve Buehler steve at ibapp.com
Mon Mar 29 16:21:25 UTC 2004

Ed (and everybody else who helped with this)
         This looks like what I am looking for.  I have not tested it out
yet, but I think it will do the trick. <keeping fingers crossed>.  I used
your search terms and added "delete" to them in google and am coming up
with quite a few programs to do this.  Amazing what the correct key words
can do for you in a search engine.

Thanks
Steve