(no subject)

Brad Caricofe caricofe at comcast.net
Wed Mar 31 03:32:52 UTC 2004

Hi, please excuse the newbish nature of my question.  I knew this list would
be my best bet for a good, quick explanation.  I have a few red hat servers
and I want to give some of my friends access for helping me with
administrative tasks.  I do not want to dish out an entire passwd list for
the root accounts.  What I really need is a single user account that has the
ability to su to any user on the system other than root.  This account
should also be able to change the passwd's for all the user accounts, other
than root.  Thank you in advance for any assistance.

best,
Brad