printing

Ken Gillett ken at ukgb.net
Mon Mar 1 03:41:01 UTC 2004

Right now I don't even have local printing running, but as I have a
problem with the USB - parallel adapter which fails to work from either
MacOSX or WinXP I think I need to wait until I swap it for a native USB
printer.

In the meantime I'll try setting up printing to the ethernet Laser and
see how that goes.