Apache proxy?

Hi All,

Does anyone know how to configure apache to proxy stuff off my LAN? i.e. I
have a webserver running on one of the boxes LAN and I need to be able to go
to http://mydomain.com/newdirectory/ (or http://newdirectory.mydomain.com with
virtual hosting) and need apache to proxy content from 192.168.0.5:80 to the
outside world.

A bit of an odd setup but i think the proxy engine in apache should be able to
do it - anyone know what to put in httpd.conf?

I'm running Apache/2.0.40

Thanks
Jeff