cd mount

bulent acikgoz bacikgoz at ada.net.tr
Wed Mar 3 09:44:20 UTC 2004

Hello friends ,
I did something like this;

[root at sbe-60 root]# cat /etc/fstab
LABEL=/                 /                       ext3    defaults        1 1
LABEL=/boot             /boot                   ext3    defaults        1 2
none                    /dev/pts                devpts  gid=5,mode=620  0 0
none                    /proc                   proc    defaults        0 0
none                    /dev/shm                tmpfs   defaults        0 0
/dev/hda2               swap                    swap    defaults        0 0
/dev/cdrom              /mnt/cdrom              udf,iso9660
noauto,owner,kudzu,ro 0 0
/dev/fd0                /mnt/floppy             auto
noauto,owner,kudzu 0 0
/dev/cdrom1             /mnt/cdrom1             udf,iso9660
noauto,owner,kudzu,ro 0 0
[root at sbe-60 root]# mount -t iso9660 /dev/cdrom /mnt/cdrom
mount: block device /dev/cdrom is write-protected, mounting read-only
mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/cdrom,
       or too many mounted file systems
[root at sbe-60 root]#

Do you have any suggestion?.
thanks....

--
Bülent Açıkgöz
DBA & Sytem Administrator

Mobile: +90 532 5639505
Adress: Ovecler 4.cadde 100.sokak 26-4
OVECLER/ANKARA/TURKIYE

There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetrated under the shield of law and in the name of justice.