Re: usb-PS/2 converter

On Mar 2, 2004, at 4:45 PM, Kean Jacinta wrote:

My current problem here , the mouse unable to work. I
have a USB optical mouse (logitech) and since the KVM
only has ps/2 port so we bought a usb-PS/2 converter.
The mouse don't seem to work with this converter.

All my Logitech mice/trackballs have come with a
usb-to-ps/2 converter and have worked just fine.  You
might try contacting Logitech to see if there is anything
special about their converters ( there shouldn't be).

	~Rob