Re: Apache proxy?

On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 21:42:49 +0100, Jeff <jeff virgin net> wrote:

Hi All,

Does anyone know how to configure apache to proxy stuff off my LAN? i.e. I have a webserver running on one of the boxes LAN and I need to be able to go to http://mydomain.com/newdirectory/ (or http://newdirectory.mydomain.com with virtual hosting) and need apache to proxy content from 192.168.0.5:80 to the
outside world.

A bit of an odd setup but i think the proxy engine in apache should be able to
do it - anyone know what to put in httpd.conf?

I'm running Apache/2.0.40

Thanks
Jeff

OK, managed to get it sort of working with the config below..

ProxyRequests Off
<Proxy *>
Order deny,allow
Allow from all
</Proxy>
ProxyPass /feeds http://192.168.0.2
ProxyPassReverse /feeds http://192.168.0.2

It proxys the html data OK but all the images are missing. Any more suggestions?

Jeff