DHCPD

Hello all,

I would like to setup a DHCP server on a RH9.0 box with one Ethernet
interface. However, I need to service multiple subnets for DHCP. These
subnets are coming from multiple VLANs on the network and setting up
DHCP relay is not an issue on the layer 3 switch. I would need to push
out DNS, etc. From what I am reading, I would need to add an IP address
from each subnet I wish to service to the Ethernet card, and setup my
/etc/dhcpd.conf file accordingly.

Has anyone ever done this before?

Thanks in advance,

Mike