What do I need to do?

Hello,

I'd like to have a local machine behind a firewall to receive www requests
from the outside.  I have a firewall using IP Masqueurading with port
forwarding but that doesn't work.  I keep getting the "visable" machine.

Do I need to setup a bridge, proxy server or is there something I need to do
with my local dns, etc.?  I don't really know what this is called to know
where to start.

TIA